Saturday, July 3, 2010

"Enough watching, I want to run too!"

Had a great time at the dog park yesterday. I was wondering if Daisy would be bored with no greyhounds there but she ended up having fun anyway. After sticking to me like glue for awhile she got more comfortable in the park and started venturing off. She was fascinated by a great dane and quickly went to check him out. Probably because he was the closest shaped dog to her. But obviously, he was huge and made Daisy look like a lap dog. Later she started playing (yes, playing!!!) with another medium sized red dog. He came up to her and they did the stare down stance thing. The owner assured me they weren't being aggressive. Pretty soon the dog took off with Daisy running after him. They did a couple circles around the park with Daisy almost knocking someone over that was in her path. My dog is fast and I loved seeing her run and enjoying herself. Hopefully this is the start of many more happy park visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment