Saturday, July 17, 2010

The dog loves fashion

When I first met Daisy (formerly Margo to Win) at the kennel, she was awfully interested in my gold Coach purse. Constantly sniffing and poking around. She continues to seek out the finer things in life, which is a detriment to me.

Latest casualty: one pair of pink cashmere gloves. Daisy's attempt to make fingerless gloves for me? I shudder to think that the fingers are most likely ingested into her greyhound tummy. Other items that survived the wrath of Daisy's muzzle are 1) a small Tiffany's suede bag used to hold a necklace. Only a few tears. But now I can access the necklace from not only the top, but the bottom AND side as well. 2) New pair of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Citizen's jeans dragged through the house. No apparent damage, which is LUCKY FOR HER!! As that is my favorite sale bargain this year.

Interestingly enough, Daisy is now feeling special because some Nordstrom staffers are following her on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment