Sunday, August 29, 2010

Crowd Control

Bored now. Can we go yet?
Sigh.
We had a great outing at the Fremont Farmer's Market. It started off overcast and chilly but quickly turned to warm and sunny! What a great surprise. Daisy has been to this market once before, but this time there were more people and we spent more time at the stalls. She was a dream! Well, aside from her pokey nose exploring some small tippy ceramics, she did pretty well. Daisy stayed very close to me at one point when it was super crowded. I was looking at some antique jewelry cases on tables, Daisy was behind me leaning so hard that she was practically pushing me into the tables. My dog was crowding ME! As I walked sideways down the tables to look, she just slowly walked backwards while still sticking to me like glue, pinning me against the tables. There were so many people in that small area that she couldn't turn herself around. Daisy was so patient when I browsed and shopped at other booths. One vendor commented on how sweet and mellow she was. She mentioned other dogs have been terrors, even peeing on the merchandise!

No comments:

Post a Comment